- Change or Discontinue a Business
- Business Certificate Filings (DBA)
- General Partnerships, LLC & Corporations
- Record a Deed
- Record a Mortgage
- Mortgage Discharges/Satisfactions
- Land Record Forms
- Land Record Fees
- Application Help
- Firearm Transactions
- Pistol Permit ReCertification
- Pistol Permit Forms
- Pistol Permit Fees
Pistol Permit Name/Address Change
A name change requires the permit holder to appear at the Pistol Permit Department with proof of the new name in the form of a marriage certificate or Court Order.
A change of address requires the permit holder to notify the Pistol Permit Department within 10 days of the change. You may send a written notification or come to our office in person with your permit to effect the change.