- Change or Discontinue a Business
- Business Certificate Filings (DBA)
- General Partnerships, LLC & Corporations
- Record a Deed
- Record a Mortgage
- Mortgage Discharges/Satisfactions
- Land Record Forms
- Land Record Fees
- Application Help
- Firearm Transactions
- Pistol Permit ReCertification
- Pistol Permit Forms
- Pistol Permit Fees
How to change your address on license and/or registration?
New York State law requires that you to report a change of residence address on a driver license, permit, non-driver ID, or registration to the DMV within 10 days.
You should know that an address change with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) does not update your address on DMV records. Complete Form MV-232 to change your address and bring into the closest Auto Bureau.